FREE Shipping for all Orders over $500 in USA & Free Exchanges within 30 days
- Arthritis Center of Riverside wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not for any reason, please return your sealed item(s) within 30 days from the date of purchase, for a full refund.
- If you choose to exchange an item, we will gladly offer you free exchanges within 30 days, or a store credit.
- No returns or exchanges on items after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please note that shipping charges are not reimbursed.
- For international customers, if you encounter delays with your purchase clearing customs in a timely manner, you may contact customer service to obtain approval for a late return. If your item does not fit the above criteria we will not be able to accept it and it will be returned to you.
How to send back your return or exchange order (US Orders):
Please indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s). For exchanges, indicate the product(s) you wish to exchange the item(s) for.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your invoice number and the product you wish for us to hold for you.
How to Ship:
- To ship an item back to Arthritis Center of Riverside, simply pack your item and invoice into any box or envelope and address it to Arthritis Center of Riverside/ 11725 Slate Avenue, Riverside, CA 92505.
- For Priority Shipping, simply pack your item and invoice into a USPS priority envelope or box and affix a mailing label. You can acquire a mailing label online at www.usps.com or in any local post office. To mail your package, you can:
- a) Schedule a free pickup with your regular mailman. (Your mailman will usually take your package even if you haven't scheduled a pickup).
- b) For smaller packages, simply drop your package in a mail drop box.
- c) Drop your package off at the post office.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied, for it to post to your account.
SALE ITEMS: Store Credit. If your exchange item is out of stock, we will issue a store credit along with a free shipping coupon for your next purchase.
ALL OTHER ITEMS: Store Credit or Equal Exchange. If your exchange item is out of stock, we will issue a refund to your original payment method along with a free shipping coupon for your next purchase.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s).
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our distribution center.
- Arthritis Center of Riverside is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
RETURNING DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE ITEMS
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to email@example.com. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage/defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Arthritis Center of Riverside for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
WHO COVERS THE RETURN SHIPPING COST?
Arthritis Center of Riverside will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by an Arthritis Center of Riverside representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Arthritis Center of Riverside reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Arthritis Center of Riverside support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Arthritis Center of Riverside.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in your message and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting another), account credit, or a refund.
Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to select the product that you want to return.